Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Morton Smiley

The first time I am hit on in public and it's by an octogenarian. His name was Morton Smiley (I know it sounds fake, but he gave me a business card with his name on it and everything). He runs an embroidery company that is about to launch a website, and he has a granddaughter that apparently teaches at Drexel, but he doesn't remember her name.

Nonetheless I got an unopened bag of dove chocolate (Peanut Butter Toffee Flavor) out of it, and the best name ever to use for future writing.


P.S. Even though I know nobody reads this I want to say it anyway; the next time you're in a comic book store check the back of Amazing Spider-Man issue #639, I'm listed in the credits as one of the interns. An awesome moment for me, to say the least, I'm very grateful.


EDIT: Aaand as far as my screenplay goes, it's time to start fucking with my characters' senses of well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment