Saturday, August 14, 2010

He's alive!

I saw the old man yesterday, he is not dead as I had previously suspected. I had pegged him as Northern European but upon closer inspection his skin has a swarthiness that may indicate some Italian or even Middle-eastern ethnicity. The years have just drained all the color out of him.



Banged out my first act, which feels slightly like a group of scenes slung together rather than a unified whole, but hey, it's a work in progress. I also think I'm going to scrap Burt's suicidal tendencies. It was a plot point that served as a catalyst for a while, but now it does not fit. Plus one of my best friend's brothers tried to kill himself today, so attempts to end one's life just don't seem that funny anymore. Phoo, things just got serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment