Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updates

Lots of things have happened:

I finally got my movie magic screenwriter up and working, so I've got a few pages of my opening sequence.

More importantly Tanith has finally taken a real shape and direction in my head. I'm going to juxtapose her constant movement with Virgil's stagnant lurking in his manor. That being said I'm going to formulate a confrontation before Tanith leaves the estate that establishes an unsavory connection between the two. They share a common desire to overcome what they perceive as burdens on their minds; for Tanith, its her sensitivity, and for Virgil, its his guilt. This might sound too introspective but its really just a way for me to motivate their actions. I will make everything as externally available as I can.
One thing I do know is that I don't want to make Virgil a caricature villain, I want him to have as much dimension as possible without turning the story into a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment